What do you need to consider before booking choose?
We know that you will be concerned or confused as to how the global situation impacts your big plans. So, in order to help you understand what this means for you. And how and what do you need to consider before your booking. Please take a look at the following information and factors after COVID 19.
It is important to consider a few tips after COVID 19 and take note.
Especially talking about these 3 crucial and important factors after COVID 19 as follow:
1. Clear cancel policies and travel protection.
Make sure that you clearly understand the refund policies in case you cancel. This is a very important factor after COVID-19. Review local travel recommendations and restrictions for your destination. In addition, review the property’s cancellation policies.
As for trips that you cancel, every airline and hotel has its own policies. Make it clear this is due to coronavirus in some way.
2. Consider venues with high hygiene standards at the resort. Venues play a key role in the recovery of the events industry. See if they resolve distancing practices at the property and taking every precaution. So, it lowers the risk for the events and adds a layer of security.
Venues are the following factors after COVID 19. Appropriate and strictest hygienic standards at a very high level are key.
3. Work with those offering flexibility for sudden changes.
Take advice from these tips after COVID 19.
But most important, make a blast of your wedding experience!
Ask more and share.
Choose the right fit for you. In accordance with these 3 crucial tips after COVID 19!
Other Couples also Ask this information:
How COVID 19 pandemic will impact your wedding
COVID-19 has impacted and changed the world habits and overall activities and destination weddings are not an exception. While Destination weddings won`t be canceled, neither stopped, there are key factors that have changed.
Here some of them:
1. Your destination wedding will be ok, as long as you choose a resort that offers high hygiene standards.
2. There will be a rush for getting availability for wedding dates as many 2020 weddings have been moved to 2021, so do not wait too long or everything will be booked by 2020 brides.
3. The food and open bar services will have to go beyond the buffet style. We call it French style and means that the food display will be at any of your events, but it will be served by the waiters so there are no groupings to grab food.
4. The social distancing is mandatory right now to prevent any more damages so the ceremony and the reception chair placement will change. There will be greater space between each chair, more freedom of space in away. And in some cases, hotels are locating the same family members in one table rather than mix and match guests in the same table.
5. Check in and room hygiene standards are changing, many hotel lobbies have clear acrylic board in between the visitor and the concierge. All check in documents rather than be handled hand to hand, will be handled in a tray or so so there is no physical contact. Door knobs, phones and such will be sanitirarized constantly so as golf carts that transport guests within the resort.
What to do if your wedding is during the coronavirus pandemic
Even the worst lockdown ever has passed, there is uncertainty until new normality takes shape and most importantly until there is a vaccine or a cure. This does not mean you can not have your destination wedding until then, thas why we create the tips after covid 19.
The majority of the couples are choosing the real value that now is hygiene rather than choosing the cheapest option available. In regards to the events part couples with the help of local experts are readjusting the already selected elements to the new normality, bigger spaces, space between each guest, outdoor spaces. Welcome bags with hand sanitizer and masks with fun messages and such. The resorts will be more careful than ever with the food and open bar services, so as the restaurants, check in and such. The room block will be done more carefully and rather than doing extra big commitments with large amounts of rooms, couples are choosing to make more realistic room blocks.
How to plan your wedding during COVID 19 pandemic
Plan your wedding during the pandemic might sound scary and with many uncertainties, but in another way it will be very productive if you adjust the order of certain things. Before the pandemic, choosing the date and go with a big room block was the thing to do and then to come to a site inspection and from there to take care of the details for food, decor, hair and makeup and such.
After the pandemic first is always a good thing to set the date and from there to set a more realistic room block rather than going grand. Search the individual cancelation policies, so as to group cancellation policies, and if possible travel insurance if needed. Those are important factors. Site inspections is an investment of time and money. Thanks to the current situation, some hotels are hosting super real virtual site inspections, where during the video conferences you get to meet the local team, the locations, the food menus, real wedding photos, booking and planning procedures all at the comfort of your house without spending a penny. Same thing with the vendors, they are having extra care with the hygiene standards and they are hosting virtual tours to their products and services.
Contact us to help you ease the process.
BACK to tips and trick to ease you the process.