Here we tell you the importance of planning a wedding timeline for all your events. Definitely the best tool to give you control and peace of mind on your big day.
The activity calendar helps the couples to follow the chronology order, especially in the important moments of the event. However, you must have this planning calendar ready step by step since the beginning.
Latin Asia helps you from the A to the Z to planning your wedding timeline. We working hand in hand with resorts and vendors to plan every detail of your celebration. Also, we help you oversee all the planning activities in your big day, so that you don’t have to worry.
Therefore, the sooner you decide your resort y events, we begin to reflect the details in all your events. Then, the special tools designed for you will guide you with activities to achieve in the right order. This gives you peace of mind as you won’t forget anything and that everything will be controlled just as you desire.
Starting with the first event like the welcome dinner, following every step you designed. As the hair and makeup planning to the special welcome drink created by both of you.
We also help you plan specific details as required for the wedding ceremony events. For example, the special entries for the couple and family. The food the hotel will serve, the special songs in the specific moment, and the photo shooting with friends and family.
The best part of planning a wedding timeline is the freedom to have all ready before the big day, choosing the activities only both of you want with the correct information.
It’s Wedding Time!
Frequent Questions Related
What's the basic Indian wedding events timeline?
1. Choose 2 or 3 dates to check availability
2. Contact a local expert that will guide you with the best resorts that fit your needs.
3. Secure your event dates and your group room block
4. Release your couples website and send your invitations
5. Start planning your events decor, food, hair and makeup, entertainment with our online moodboards
6. Check on a monthly basis your RSVPs to have your room reservations on time and avoid penalties.
7. Finish your final rooming list no later than 60 days prior to the first arrival.
8. Finish the latest 1 month prior to your arrival the entire planning so your local expert can work on the layouts, itineraries, guest seating, etc.
9. Pack labeling all that you need to give to the resort coordinators and such.
10. Fly to your destination and be ready to enjoy from the moment you arrive.
What's the rough order for a Indian wedding ceremony?
1. Your start with the baraat to arrive at the entrance of the wedding ceremony area.
2. Milni & Ponkwanu: where the mother of the bride with the pandit will receive and welcome the groom and his family.
3. Grooms entrance to the mandap
4. Ganesh pooja starts
5. Pandit ji announces the entrance of the bride
6. Bridal party entry
7. Bride entrance with her uncles and cousins
8. Wedding ceremony performance with the jaimala exchange and the pheras.
9. If you want to add your vidhai, ring games, and photo shooting do not forget to say that to your local expert so they are ready to incorporate those elements in a timely manner.
What should I have ready 1 month before my wedding?
1 month before the kick off of your events is usually the time limit to have ready to go all. And by all means the months and months of planning from choosing the resort, then the event locations, then the selections for your decor, entertainment, sound equipment, songs for your ceremony and other performances, menus for each of your events, signature drinks, guest rooming lists, and guest seating assignment among others. The last month should be for relaxing and reviewing the itinerary of the minute by minute of each event. It is recommended to have the guidance and turn over the duties from here to your onsite coordinator locally so they can take care of all the logistics part before your arrival. Do not forget that once the countdown for your destination wedding starts, there is no way. Many couples tend to be super busy and could be an overwhelming moment for you. Do not leave things to the last minute and try to finish all listed above the latest 1 month prior to your events, and invest the remaining month before yes I do to sleeping well, plan to have lunch or dinner with the closest family and most importantly to have a date, yes a date with your fiance without talking anything about the wedding plans because it will be the last chance to have a date with him before you are getting married. A simple thing like having a movie date or a dinner within that month prior to your wedding will change the anxiety mood and believe me that your fiance will thank you for that.
Contact us to help you ease the process.
BACK to tips and trick to ease you the process.