Ways to help you enjoy your destination wedding planning
Events should be all outdoors?
Not always. Why? By the end of the weekend you and your guests will be willing to be in air conditioning
Should i have indian food in all events?
No, A variety of great food is available and you should take advantage of it in your indian destination wedding!
If my guest count grows do I need to double my budget?!
Should I choose all I like?
Yes! First do that, then take out items you dont really need to keep sanity in your budget
How about my minimoon?
You can take advantage of the group block and get special pricing!
Simple tricks to ease you the destination wedding planning process
You might also like:
What tools do you need for destination wedding planning?
Planning your wedding can be really simple if you take advantage of great tools. For example having a couples website will help you place all the information you need to tell your guests. A planning calendar that will have listed all the activities and check lists. The calendar should tell you each activity how to do it, when to do it and who you should rely on it to make that activity possible. The wedding budgeter is a great tool to keep sanity in your finances when it comes to planning. Google drive is one of the best resources to save, share and keep track of all the information you need to follow up with your planner, resort, vendors, etc. Mood boards, online catalogues, layouts, guest seating assignments and BEOS to have all selected ready to be excecuted flawlessly. Luckily we have all of them in one sigle place for you.
Which tools are OUT for your wedding destination planning?
Even if once they used to be great alternatives, nowadays wedding binders, printed to do lists and obsolete pdf catalogues are giving you more work that helping you plan your wedding, fast, fun and efficiently. Maximize the use of technology without get too overwhelmed. From websited, online catalogues, moodboards and such will help you way better this days and if all of them and more are in one place you do not need to look further! we have them for your wedding destination planning.
What does your wedding website should have?
Your wedding website is where you are going to put all the information related to your wedidng, from your love story, until the yes I do. Here is a list of the things you should definitely put in your website to announce your destination Indian wedding:
1. Your wedding announcement
2. Your event dates along its details.
3. The destination you have chosen and the resort information.
4. Your love story for both sides.
5. Dress code or a simple list of items your guests should consider to bring into destination .
6. Information of the restaurants, facilities and other activities offered in the resort you have chosen.
7. Travel information such as passport requirement, visa and such
8. Room block and reservation information for your guests such as types of rooms you have set apart for them, cost per person, number of nights required, transportation to and from the hotel to the airport, due dates for making the reservation, due date for cancelations and such.
Contact us to help you ease the process.
BACK to tips and trick to ease you the process.